Monday 7 July 2008

Growing confidence as season progresses...


More and more games I play more and more confidence I get in me as a bowler. I am enjoying week-in week-out playing for Long Ashton though it is the 2nd XI Team.

Few weeks back, I bowled some very tight line for 9 overs and got rewarded, 2 wickets of which one was the best one I have had so far, pitched outside the off curled in to the batsman at waist high, batsman nicks it and straight to the slip.. amazing feeling that as a bowler, I enjoyed every bit of it, Again this week it was same pitched on the middle right into the batsman's body , nicks it straight to the hands of slip fielder, second of the dismissal this week was one pitched on the good length, straight through the defences of the batsman and dislodge the bails and directly into the middle stump.

Wow.. isn't that a wonderful moment.

No comments:

Caption of the time

“Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do.”