Thursday 17 July 2008

Arranged marriages

I came across a blog where a girl trying to defend her arguments about advantages and disadvantages of arranged marriages.

My opinion, I may be stupid but I like to be that way.

One can't everytime think of advantages and disadvantages in everything that one does, most of the time just one thing can drive the entire objective.

When our parents gave us birth, they never thought of pros and con's.:-)

some points I would to mention in support of a arranged marriage are these

The thrill of knowing a new person is life is same as that of in Love marriage.

It is a a phenomena between two families and not just two individuls.

It is a surrender of your Ego(s) in a arranged marriage.

Expectation are too little and whatever you get is a bonus and that helps in building a long term relation.

Happy to listen more comments

No comments:

Caption of the time

“Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do.”