Friday 25 April 2008

A new start to a colorful World


ORANGE! what all can one think of

a color,
a fruit,
a river ( remember one in Africa )
and just one more
it is the name of the Company that I work for now.

It is a very colorful company as they are so many people in this office and it looks very lively as well unlike the one which i worked for before. it reminds me of the bangalore office.

I wish on this day that the days to come by flow like the river and not be stagent like a puddle.

I have managed to find an accomdation just around the corner about 8-10 minutes.
The accomdation is very spacious, neat and has a french window to the garden and I am not alone at home, it is a shared accomdation with 5 people and guess what all are from ORANGE.. this place looks more like a ORANGE city. :-)

I had to sign the accomdation agreement with the land lady.
other than the general terms and conditions there were loads of other terms like

1. if you loose the house key and call us for help, we charge you £20 and if you call us during night we charge £50 excluding the key making charges. :-))

2. If you dont allow the workers to enter the accomdation you would be charged £30

Just started cooking in the place now, I am somehow started to like cooking so I am not finding it as a burden rather enjoying it which is a gud sign.

have joined a club next 5 minutes walk from my house, it is called "Living well" so will get to spend some time, also have joined a cricket club and the first match is this saturday.. wow isn;t that gud.. with loads of positive energy flowing..


I am liking it.. or should I say the Mc Donalds way I m loving it. :-)

No comments:

Caption of the time

“Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do.”