Tuesday 1 April 2008

last few weeks at Basildon


Another 15 days to go ! ! !

The time is nearing to bid a farewell to Basildon, the last 1 and 1/2 year I have spent was of a mixed feelings. Many happy days, some boring days, some days to cherish some to forget, whatever be it these memories are here to remain forever.

I wasn't expecting it to be the way it has been, Overall itz been a pleasant stay mainly due to Office environment which gave me enough freedom ( although there wasn;t a great deal to do from work point of view ) and also staying with Chagari made my life easier at home and not to forget the Vivid bharathi group, it made it memorable.

A new place waiting for me and a new experience to savour, hope to do something new, hope it has something new for me and something interesting.

No comments:

Caption of the time

“Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do.”