Wednesday 10 October 2007

Change.. sometimes not so good

As I sit at my desk in office peeping outside the window, I realise that itz been one long year now since I am in UK.

Turning towards the window from my desk, I see a clear sky, may be the sky just read my mind and trying to immitate me, all the trees have gone quiet which normally keep speaking to me from a distance, things have changed quiet a lot in the last one year.. big noticable changes

The window in bangalore office would reveal vehicles buzzing all around, people running around, If I wasn't busy at work, I would rather go out with my friends to have a drink or to have some evening snacks and table tennis at office which I used to enjoy.

But in here, the window doesn't say anything, silence all around, nobody on the roads only CARs all around, if I were to go out probably have to drive a few miles and eat what "a burger or finger chips.. ", not of my choice really.

From the guy who used to work hard enough and hardly had time to think of something new To somebody trying to find new ways to pass time, trying to search for new interesting things to keep himself busy.

I dont know if I can call it a progress or a regress, a conform or a deviate from the target, whatever it is it is not very satisfying for now. Hope to have better days hope to have more cheerful days.

2 comments:

Pacific said...

Great Man...You started Blogging...how about a our gang blog...donno how will be interested but i want to join in

Prashant

venu said...

Hey Nags .... you have said it correctly ... if you stop/slow .. you create void ... once there is void then you will start thinking how to fill it..

I think whatz happening for you is something similar ... you have stopped/slowed down on your busy activities ... you have time now, which has created void and there you go ..... you now have a blog!!!!

Caption of the time

“Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do.”